Thursday, August 21, 2008

Holy Crap! It's been awhile.

I can't believe it's been so long since I've blogged!
Yeah, I was sick and everything... but seriously!
It's totally NOT because I've had nothing to bitch about. Nothing could be further from the truth. Not the least of which is having yet another birthday. Damn, I hate getting old. But I guess it beats the alternative-getting dead.
Another big part of the reason I haven't been on the computer much lately is because hubby-poo has been buying and selling online to make a few extra bucks. I totally DO NOT mind the money. but he's always monopolizing the computer. If not him, then it's one of the kids. But fair is fair and everybody should get a turn. So now that I've finnally got a turn, I gotta go referee a squabble between kids. Nice. More later.

No comments: