Friday, April 11, 2008

My First Blog Like EVER!!!

Hey there all you awesome users of the internet!!!!

This is my first Blog so bear with me.
I've always wanted to have my own blog. (well, at least always since blogs were invented) A space where I could record my most intimate secrets .. or not. I figured it would be much cooler than keeping a ''journal/diary'', because random strangers could read it and it wouldn't matter to me in the least because you have no idea who the heck I really am. God bless the anonymity of the internet. So here goes.
Well, first off let me start by saying that apple seeds are poisonous. Don't know why I'm telling you that? Because my son's friend, Wayne told me that, and I told him that if I ever had a blog I'd be sure to spread the word. So people, BEWARE!!!!!
Satisfied, Wayne?
So anyway there are any number of things that I'd LOVE to share my humble opinions about. The first of which would be parenting ADD kids. But right now my ADD kids are going crazy and need my attention so I'll have to save that for another day.
oxoxoxMsCarol!

No comments: